Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

💻🇳🇺Technology in Niue🇳🇺💻

Lydia was my Partner for this Project!
💻🇳🇺Technology in Niue🇳🇺💻
Kia ora unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog! 

I know that the Niuean language week was 2 weeks ago, but I really want to share with you a padlet that me and my buddy, Lydia, had made about the different technologies in Niue. I had worked on the construction and energy and power technologies. I had fun learning about the Niueans different kind of Technologies they have. 

Image result for niueI had fun with this task because I got to learn a lot more about Niue. What I think I can improve more on is to try to be more quicker while working so I can create more texts about the Niue's technologies! My next steps are to add more examples about the topic!

Here is the padlet we had created!















---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WALA: The different technologies in Niue!

No comments:

Post a Comment