Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

💻Technology - New Inquiry topic💻

Image result for Educational technology
💻Technology - New Inquiry topic💻
Fakalofa lahi atu unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

It is the 2nd day of school and today we are focusing on our new Inquiry topic which is, "What is Technology?". We started off by naming all of the different kind of technology we have at home. Once we listed all of the different types of Technology at home that we have we had created our own definition which was, Something that has a useful purpose. This definition means that they're are always different kind of technology for example, the different kind of technology's are:

  1. Medical
  2. Electrical
  3. Mechanical
  4. Transportation
  5. Construction
  6. Mechanical
Now I am going to be sharing to you about the different technologies that I have and why I use them!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image result for chromebookFirst of all I use my netbook to try and finish off uncompleted work from school so I am all ready for school the next day. I also use my netbook to talk to my friends so that not only so can we communicate but also so that they can help me with some of my work and I can help them with there's.  Although we have our netbook to finish off uncompleted tasks I also use it to keep me fascinated while having a break and watch a bit of Netflix and Youtube. My netbook is apart of the Electrical Technology because it involves chargers, Wifi and wires. 

Image result for ps4The second type of technology object that I use is none other than mine and my brothers Ps4. I like playing on the Ps4 because I am really obsessed with gaming ever since the game 'Fortnite' came out. I know it isn't that good to be gaming a lot because it can make you very distracted but that is why I like to play within a maximum of time. Mine and my brothers Ps4 is apart of the Electrical Technology because it involves chargers, Wifi and wires. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related imageIf I were to improve on my netbook I would make it have no wifi needed. I feel this will help out because than I can share my knowledge wherever and whenever because no internet would be needed. I could also use this way of my netbook with no internet to also stay in contact with people since you can actually video call people and etc. I think this would be a great improvement to my netbook :).


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you have enjoyed this blog and please comment what you think I can improve on and how I can improve on it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment: