Pages

Sunday 15 April 2018

500th BLOG POST!!!

Kia ora everybody,
Today is a VERY SPECIAL BLOG POST because today I have... REACHED 500 BLOG POSTS! This was a special blog for me because I have accomplished my goal of reaching 500 blogs before term 2 of 2018 started.


I would like to say thank you for all my teachers, family and friends for persuading me to go for this goal because it can give me a good resume for things in the future like collage apparently! These few years have been such a long ride to reach this most blogs and just to think I was writing about the timeline of Mother Teresa yesterday ( That was my first blog) 


Here is my DLO to show how thankful I am for reaching 500 blogs!


Question of the day: What is your BIGGEST school accomplishment?

Task Link: CLICK ME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment