Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018

My first blog reflection for Term 2 2018

Today we are reflecting about 2 things we did in the holidays so that is what I am going to be doing!

It was a regular Saturday, actually no it wasn't because today we were going to be decorating for my twins nephew 4 year old surprise birthday party. It was all planned out my papa had hired a bouncy castle with a slide because the nephews loved the bouncy castle @ there little sisters birthday. The bouncy castle was an Avengers one because they love superheroes. My Nan and I were making all their favourite desserts like Jelly, Cupcakes, popcorn etc; How it worked was that our aunt had taken the twins to her house until the party was ready @ 12:00 pm. A few hours later the boys had arrived and we had their cousins and nanny's to come. They blew out there candles around about 3:00 pm and then everyone went home! 

The 2nd thing we did in the holidays was that I spent a day at my Aunties house and my cousins. My brother and I went there because our nan and nephews and niece went to Tauranga. It was quite boring at our aunties but it was absolutely hot so my cousin (Ellah) and I went to persuade our aunt to take us to the beach. After all the begging she finally let us go to the beach and we grabbed our boogie boards and headed off to the beach. It was so fun after we were finished with the water because it got cold so we went to play in the sand and we built castles and were trying to slide down the hills at the beach with our boogie boards but sadly it failed so we got our baby nephew who we were baby sitting because he decided to stay with us and it worked because he was lite. We finished the day with some hot chips and sausages and then our Nan came back and picked my brother and I up from our aunties. It was such a blast!

Although the holidays were such a blast it was even more exciting to look forward to term 2. I could not wait till term 2 and I already knew what I was going to work on; I was going to work on... MATHS! I was going to work on maths because I felt my mathematics side of my brain was going down and I felt was not getting fractions or ratios so this year that is what I want to improve on!

 I know I belong in the Kia Manawanui syndicate because I always try new things and I always try to have my blog post's at a year 7 (Or even higher) standard!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image result for maths fractions

These are my twin nephews!




No comments:

Post a Comment