Pages

Saturday 14 April 2018

Blog Commenting - Toma

Howdy people of the world and universes,
again I am going to be doing another blog commenting post and the person I will be commenting on their blog is {Drum Roll}... TOMA. Toma is another student leader and I thought I would give him some tips as I was scrolling through the Kia Manawanui blog {Go and check it out!}.

This is Toma!
Why did I comment on Toma's blog?
I decided to write on Toma's blog because I feel like I shouldn't give feedback to my friends but to other classmates and I thought I should shake things up with my Blog commenting post's.  

Here is my comment!
Click on the comment to go on his blog post!
Click on the emoji's to go on Toma's blog!


IALT:Give feedback and feedforward to my classmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment