Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Rainbows end Reflection!

Malo lelei everybody,
As you know it is the school holidays and during these school holidays I got to go on an amazing trip with my cousins to my favourite place in Auckland... RAINBOWS END!
This was such an amazing trip and I would just like to thank my aunty Toni for letting me go on this MARVELOUS TRIP!


Question of the day: What is your favourite ride at Rainbows end or have you ever been to Rainbows end!

Task Link: CLICK ME!

I hope you enjoy reading about this and PLEASE COMMENT what you think I could IMPROVE ON! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Edith I hope you had a really fun holiday and the recount was actually cool because it was talking about the fair fall in rainbow end also I think you had done a really great job talking about your holiday
    - LILY

    ReplyDelete