Pages

Thursday 21 June 2018

Evaluating Skills - Brainstorm

Konichiwa and welcome back to my blog,
Today I am going to be writing about what we have be learning about during our Matariki. I am in a group that doesn't have research to determine if the information is true or false because our task is about our opinion on the statement if "Matariki should be a public holiday in New Zealand", So what we had to do is list some reasons of why we agree and disagree of this statement. In my group that helped me create this brainstorm and right now helping with the oral presentation we are creating are:

What I enjoy about this task is getting to list my opinion and being able to work with people I never really work with. Something I didn't enjoy about this task was not really researching because I didn't really learn something new but I can learn from my classmates research. Something I hope to improve on next time is choosing a more of a difficult task so that I will be able to learn something new like I have previously said.

I hope you enjoy reading and I dare you to comment what you think I can improve on!

Task link - CLICK ME

Question of the blog!
Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Why?

Now here is our brainstorm that we have created on our computers!
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
WALT: Evaluate an opinion using evidence.
'Matariki should be a public holiday in NZ".

No comments:

Post a Comment