Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Falling 101



Hi guys and welcome back to 
TOday I decided to blog post about one of our gravity review activities which was 'Falling 101'.I finished this task but I forgot to blog it. I would like to say thank you to one of my closest friends Grace and the Teacher, Mrs. Fepuleai for helping me to finish this DLO.
Related image
Image result for learn

It was kind of hard to understand it but with Ms Fepuleai and the help of my friends I was able to understand it!  What I really enjoy doing science with Ms Fepuleai is that we get to learn new things and do a whole lot of cool things to help us understand even better with our learning!

Hope you enjoy this post and please comment down below! 

Question:What is something you learnt from this blog?

IALT: Reflect on my learning!
--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment