Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

STOP LITTERING!!!

Malo lelei and welcome back to my blog!!!

So something today at school I saw something horrible and was the amount of all this disgusting rubbish surrounding the courts and our community which is horrible. I cannot believe how rude people can be to our world because this is a very big deal and we shouldn't be thinking that we can get away with it. We should be thinking about the animals in the sea suffering from the pollution in our city and all of the world. The Earth is the only planet that has organic life so we should be taking care of it! 

I decided to create a poster that will present why I HATE littering and needs to stop. I know that it can't take one person to stop this so we need to unit and stop this awful habit and what it can do to the world!

Question of the blog - Do you litter? (If you do well then... STOP).
Task Link - CLICK ME
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment