Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

🎂Birthday Coming up!🎂

🎂Birthday Coming up!🎂

Malo lelei viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Image result for birthday  funny gifTomorrow is a very special day for me because today I will be turning 12 years old. I am very excited for tomorrow because well I will be turning a different age and it is just a sign that I am growing up and getting older. I am the oldest out of my group of friends and although it doesn't seem like that I am! Although I am not going to be celebrating my birthday I am very excited for not only my brother, Jose's, birthday it will soon be one of my best friends birthday, Hevani; for her birthday we will be going to Gravity and then the movies which I am super excited for; she will also be turning 12!

So that is all for the blog and I just wanted to blog about how my birthday is tomorrow and that this is my last day of being 11. 

-Kia Ora!

No comments:

Post a Comment