Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Leadership Tasks - Integrity

Bula Vinaka viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

It is the half of the day, the middle block, and the student leaders have just found out that we are going to be doing a leadership programme about our topic which was... INTEGRITY. We firstly watched a video showing the 3 tips of being a great leader who shows integrity. 
Here are the tips:
We have wrote about scenarios that include us for showing Integrity. I think I made a good decision for deciding what the solution would be for the problem and I was really proud of myself. 

The next thing we had to do was to reflect on how we felt when we showed integrity and also when we didn't. I think you don't show integrity you feel kind of guilty and horrible. I believe that when you are showing integrity you feel relieved and nothing is on your chest because you know you have done the right thing.

The last task that we had to do was get into groups of 3 (I was with Lydia and Aletheia) and we had to write down what our plan would be if we had a project due in 2 days and you are nowhere near finishing. The 5 steps that we did to this scenario was:

  1. Ensure that your task is at a high standard.
  2. Contact the group and ask if anyone needs help with the part in the work.
  3. Contact teacher and be honest and asking for more time.
  4. Make time to meet up with the group.
  5. HAVE A GROWTH MINDSET!
Here is now my brainstorm I have created:

No comments:

Post a Comment