Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Cook Island Conversation!

Bula Vinaka viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Image result for conversationToday I am going to be sharing to you what we had done in the first block. In the first block we were focusing on the Cook Island Language since it is Cook Island language week. We had to create a video showcasing us with our buddy (Fe'ao) having a Cook Island conversation and then we had to film the conversation translated in English.

Something I enjoyed about this task was working with someone new and getting to know what we are both capable to do to help in this project. Something I would like to improve on is getting to know how to pronounce the words properly. The next steps for me to achieve my words properly is by getting help from the students, teachers and Google. 

Here is the video that Fe'ao and I have created showcasing our conversation in Cook Island Language!
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT:have a conversation in the Cook Island Language 

No comments:

Post a Comment