Pages

Saturday 25 August 2018

🎂🎂Hevani's Birthday!🎂🎂

🎂🎂Hevani's Birthday!🎂🎂
So it was the usual Saturday and I had to wake up at 7:00 am to get ready for a netball game and to get ready less than 30 minutes to celebrate a 12th birthday for one of my best friends, Hevani. How did I manage to get ready and do during the birthday? Keep reading to find out!

So as I was saying I had to wake up at 7:00am in the morning to get dressed, have breakfast, drop my sister off at her game, make sure my baby brother Stephen was ready and to get to my netball game for my team, Manurewa Marlins. It was a pretty busy
Image result for oreosImage result for nervous emoji pillow morning but I was ready because I knew what the day was looking for the day and I wanted to give it my all in this game since it was our last game for the season. Since I had to get to the courts at 8:00am to practise for before the game to get warmed up and energised, the only problem with having a packed schedule was that our time kind of delayed to I ended up getting to the game around about 8:45am which means I had to hop off the first quarter and warm up in that time. I was ready to play on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarter because I really didn't wanna let the team down and lose our last game of the year. I think I did pretty well in my game because I got a lot of deflections, intercepts and defence which I was very proud of since I played as the WD (Wing Defence) in my game. So we had finished in a win and the final score was 24-16 and so we had beaten the opposite team by 12 points and as much as I wanted to dance it was 10:00 am so I had to leave the courts, return the uniform, grab the netball photo, go have a shower, get ready and get Hevanis present ready; We got home about 10:30 so I was in such a huge rush and the first thing you would have seen my do was rushed inside and get into the bathroom to have a shower. It was 10:45 and I was ready and heading out to the mailbox to go and get ready for Hevani and her brother, Samson, to come and pick me up. I got Hevani an emoji pillow, slime and a bunch of her favourite snack... OREOS!!!


I saw a van come and all I saw were my friends Lydia, Stephney, Arizona and Hevani jumping in the car like a bunch or crazy but very excited people (Grace didn't come because she had Netball Photos and she wasn't sure where we were). I got in the van and we headed out to the Manukau Gravity, I was really excited because I love trampolines and doing front flips and front handsprings since I was about 6 but didn't start landing them till I was 10 years old; When we got to gravity I was the only one who was wearing the proper socks so Hevani, Lydia, Stephney and Arizona had to get new socks

 from there. We were heading to the trampoline area and I was ready to jump and to do some tricks and flips on the trampolines. I think my friends were very surprised because even though I told them I could and loved doing these tricks I felt like they didn't really believe me until birthday. At Gravity we saw there was a dodgeball area so it was Lydia, Hevani and I verses Arizona and Stephney; Stephney and Arizona Won! After Dodgeball we decided to go to the bounciest trampoline and jump into the pit because why not, you could jump as hard and high as you wanted and it wouldn't really hurt because the place where you would land was a soft area with a lot of foam cubes in a pit so there would be no chance of us getting hurt. After a while we decided to do a race and we had to start from the main/bounciest trampoline there and we had to jump off it in to the pit bounce across the 4 trampolines on the floor to jump on this landing position, grab the basketball from Samson (Hevani's Brother) to shoot a hoop into the big and tiny goals then onto the other landing position; The winning order was:
1. Hevani
2. Samson
3. Edith (Me)
4. Lydia
I was pretty happy with my score because I knew that I tried my best and that was enough.

Image result for mcdonald's big mac dealWe were finished at Jump and then we went to the Event Cinemas across the road. We first started off by just playing around at the gaming area taking photo's in the photo booth and playing basketball, air hockey and etc; Once were finished in the gaming area sadly we got a call from Grace's mum saying that they couldn't make it because they had turned up to the wrong cinemas but that was okay because we weren't going to let that in our way of celebrating Hevani's Birthday! We got in the cinema we were chosen to go to and we decided to watch the movie, Skyscraper, starring the one and only
Image result for skyscraper movie
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, which was very exciting. This movie was about how former FBI Agent, Will Sawyer, has lost his leg he has an assignment to China for the worlds apparently tallest and safest building, he then get framed for causing a firre to the building but then later realizes his family is trapped in the building and must find a way to show that he is innocent and to save his family, VERY WORTH WATCHING!!!! I really enjoyed watching this movie and I definitely recommend for you to watch it. After the movie we all got really thirsty so we headed off to Mcdonalds which was delicious because I got a Big Mac and a LnP soft drink.


After we had Lunch we headed off to our houses and sadly I was the first to get dropped off but that was okay because then I knew that I could have a headstart to do this reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment