Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

🏐NETBALL TRAINING FOR MARLINS!🏐


Image result for netball🏐NETBALL TRAINING FOR MARLINS!🏐

Talofa lava viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog.

Today is Monday so I have training for my netball team, Marlins. My team Marlins have been doing quite well. We have only lost about 3-5 games but other than that our team has been doing really well. In my team I am the GA(Goal Attack) So I get to run in all of the thirds except for the third that the other team is shooting in; I am also aloud to go in the circle since I am a shooter who gets the goals in. I am excited for training just to exercise and focus on my physical well being. I hope you enjoy this blog and comment what you think I can improve on!

No comments:

Post a Comment