Pages

Sunday 26 August 2018

💡💡GROWTH MINDSET BUBBLE PT.8!💡💡

💡💡GROWTH MINDSET BUBBLE PT.8💡💡
Konichiwa viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Tonight I will be doing my 8th growth mindset quote bubble, I think, because I really need to start blog like I used to.  The quote that I have chosen is one that I made for one of my friends Grace to hear and I thought that I share this quote to my audience. I love this quote I have put in this blog because it seems like something that I am going to remember in my head through difficult times or if I ever feel I should lift myself up during a hard, test or simply just anything difficult in your life.

This quote means that people who put others down only do that because instead of telling themselves and putting themselves down or trying to lift themselves up would just like to prefer to put others down. 

I hope you are going to love this quote as much as I do and please comment down below what you think I can improve on and one of your favourite quotes and why it is your favourite!

-Malo
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment