Pages

Saturday 11 August 2018

CONGRATS GRACE ON 200!

Kia orana viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!


So a few days ago one of my best friends, Grace, had reached to 200 blogs! I am really proud of Grace because it is a really big accomplishment and she has really changed her attitude and positivity to learning! Grace you are an intelligent, hardworking and AWESOME friend, classmate, student and student leader and you deserve where you are today.



 I am so proud of Grace for reaching 200 blogs sos that is why I have decided to decorate a card. This card is going to be much different than my usual cards because instead of expressing my proudness of Grace with words, I have decided to use photos of special times that I have had with Grace!



Question of the blog -  What is the biggest achievement you or one of your friends has accomplished?



Fun fact - Grace and I have been friends for only 3 years but our bond with our other friends have grown VERY STRONG!

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Celebrate my friends success!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Edith,
    Reading your blogpost just tells me what a good friend you are.
    Congratulating one of your friends just make them feel special, and I think this blogpost just made her feel special. Also, WELL DONE to GRACE aswell!

    Keep you good friendship up, and also your work!

    Constance,
    Regards

    ReplyDelete