Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

🏛️Museum Trip Friday🏛️

🏛️Museum Trip Friday🏛️
Kia ora viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Today I am going to be blogging about the museum trip we had on Friday. Just like Tuesdays reflection I am going to be writing on the blog what I enjoyed, need to work on etc; So lets get it started!







My next steps for when I go to the museum is to:
- Think more deeply about the project.
- Trying not to talk too much during the project
- Explore and create different kind of natural disasters
- Figure out ways to use the different kind of technologies for Maths or Writing and etc.

Things I found challenging and easy:
Challenging:
- Trying to find a way to draw what we were going to say
- Getting to know how to use all of the tech equipment to make our videoes and to save it to the folder
- Figuring out what to draw for our natural disaster in a fun way
Easy:
- I found being able to relate to my buddies about the topic very easily because our thoughts always seem to combine and come in a sequence.
- I found being able to learn in a very new and exciting place easy
- I found fidgeting with all the stuff easy and fun!

Now that I have discussed what I found challenging, easy and next steps. I now  think it is now time for me to show you my reflection!

Question of the blog - Have you ever been to the Museum? What did you enjoy?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment