Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

🌋Museum Trip🌋

🌋Museum Trip🌋
Malo lelei viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Today is Monday and So I have decided to do a reflection on how we went to the Museum last week on Tuesday (I know I am REALLY late), but that is why I wanted to create this blog and also a reflection about our time on Friday.

My next steps for when I go to the museum is to:
- Interact more with others and think more deeply about how people felt during the natural disaster
- Be able to remember 3-5 fun facts about Volcanoes
- Explore and experience different kind of natural disasters
- Figure out ways to use the different kind of technologies for Maths or Writing and etc.

Somethings that I would change for the next time we would go to the museum would be:
- I would make the Shaking house more shakable
- I would have one room filled with facts about the natural disaster and another half of the room more arts and crafts
- Make the volcano explode with orange foam or something
- Have a quiz at the end of each exhibition 

Things I found challenging and easy:
Challenging:
- Trying to find the answers to the questions we had to fill out
- Getting to know how to use all of the tech equipment
- Having to wait till Friday for our next session
- Brainstorming and figuring out what to create to show our natural disaster in a fun way
Easy:
- I found being able to relate to others when learning about the topic very easy
- I found being able to learn in a very new and exciting place easy
- I found fidgeting with all the stuff easy and fun!

Now that I have discussed what I found challenging, easy, next steps and what I would change I think it is now time for me to show you my reflection!

Question of the blog - Have you ever been to the Museum? What did you enjoy?
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Reflect on the museum trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment