Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Good Morning!

Good Morning viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Image result for happy birthday gif
Image result for warm gifToday I am not going to be going to school because I don't feel that well so I will also not be attending Whanau Conference (Sorry Ms. Komor and Ms. Aireen); but there is still a chance I can come. I hope I feel better by tomorrow because tomorrow is Technology and also... ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! I am very happy to hopefully celebrate my birthday with my friends, classmates and also my family. I don't really want to celebrate my birthday big because I would rather just treat it like a regular day and just a "Happy Birthday" from friends is a fine gift for me!
Other than that I just wanted to say "Good Morning" because we have all had an AMAZING SLEEP now time to go to work/school; Unless your sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment