Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

🎨Ako Production - Artwork🎨

🎨Ako Production - Artwork🎨

Talofa lava unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you and welcome back to my blog!

Today is finally the day we have all been waiting for! It's FRIDAY!!!! (Cue the dance party) but just because it is Friday that doesn't mean were finish it means that we need to do the things we couldn't finish on the other days so for this morning block I am going to show you the artworks I have drawn and coloured about my natural disaster for the Ako Evening/Production,

The first artwork I made was the process of a Landslide. The pictures shows a car driving on the road, then the Earth starts shaking/vibrating, the rocks from the cliff starts falling down and then the last photo is showing that that road is now closed. I was very precise with my colours because I wanted my artwork to be more eye-catching. If I did this task again I would try to take my time and try not to rush my work. I enjoyed colouring and explaining the process of a landslide in a creative and fun way. Here is a picture of my artwork:

My next artwork was what I believe a landslide would look like. I think that in a landslide not only would the rock fall down but so would the dirt and grass leaving a crack in the mountain or cliff. I know the road is a bit crooked but I think the road would be one of the first things to be destroyed in a landslide since it is one of the closest things to the cliffs and mountains. What I love about this artwork is that the background is very me because it it very colourful and very hard and difficult to find out. Next time I would like to make sure that my road looks a bit more realistic because I think I can do better. Here is my Artwork:

I hope you enjoyed reading about my artworks and please comment what you think I can improve on and what artwork you like better and why?

Fun fact - Landslides are caused bye earthquakes and can cause a lot of damage to roads and especially people.
-------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Explain to my audiences about my artwork for the Ako Production!

No comments:

Post a Comment