Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

🇹🇴TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK TOMORROW🇹🇴 *Big Assembly Tomorrow*

🇹🇴TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK TOMORROW🇹🇴

Malo Lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or what or who ever you are and welcome back to my blog!


This, if you didn't know - it's TONGAN LANGUAGE WEEK! I'm super excited because even though I am not the culture of Tongan I really love learning about the different cultures of our school and finding out about there beliefs and why they love their culture so much.


I am not in the Tongan group but I know tomorrow we will be having a big assembly and a mufti day where we will be wearing mufti that relates the the theme which is of course, Tongan. Since my friends are all Tongan they will be presenting at the assembly, doing a Taulonga, Doing a sasa and the one I am very excited for a... TONGAN SKIT!!! I don't know what the skit is about but I know it will be great!
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Inform you guys about Tongan Language Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment