Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

🇳🇿MAORI LANGUAGE WEEK - PEPEHA🇳🇿

🇳🇿MAORI LANGUAGE WEEK - PEPEHA🇳🇿
Kia ora unicorns, aliens viewers or who or what ever you are and welcome back to my blog!

This week is again another VERY special week because instead of Tongan language week and celebrating the Tongan culture this week we are celebrating the culture of... TE REO MAORI!

We had to create a DLO and screencastify us saying our DLO and then paste it onto the presentation with the slide that said my name, so here is my slide -

For Te Reo Maori week our class had to create the traditional Maori pepeha and screencastify us saying it. I had a lot of bloopers because I kept on saying Tongan Language week instead of Maori Language week. Here is the blooper -

Here is my screencastify - 

Here is the DLO I have created - 


Something I think I can improve on is making sure to say the right thing because as I said I kept saying Tongan language week instead of Maori Language week!
What I enjoyed was seeing the class embrace my culture by learning how to say the words and yeah it was really exciting!
My next steps is to add more detail and trying to add a back story about my life in my pepeha.
-----------------------------------------------------------
WALA: The Te Reo Culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment