Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

🍳Technology - Cooking🍳

🍳Technology - Cooking🍳
Talofa lava viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Today is Thursday so we had technology. I was really excited for tech because we were switching groups and my group was going to... COOKING! I was really excited for cooking because what I heard from my classmates was that it was one of the best classes because not only that you got to learn something very fun and helpful in the future you would also be able to share your creation with your classmates and have a nice morning tea to fill up your tummy in an amazing way. We first had to pick someone/2 people to be with and I really wanted to be with my friends Grace and Stephney because I know we would all work well together but our new tech teacher had chosen our groups and I ended up being with Stephney and Mary Jane, but I was still very happy about that because I knew that we were still going to have fun!
This is Mary Jane

This is Stephney

The first thing we made for our cooking class was hotcakes. The recipe for hot cakes we used was:
  1.  Use 2 seperate bowls (one for dry ingredients and one for wet ingredients)
  2. For the dry bowl use 1 1/2 of self rising flour and a 1/2 cup of white sugar
  3. For the wet bowl use 1 cup of milk and one egg.
  4. Whisk them seperatly and then mix them together
  5. Put on oven on high and once it is hot put butter on and once you pour the batter onto the pan you turn it on low.
  6. Wait for pancakes to cook - add toppings and then you are finished!
For my first time I think I did a pretty good job and just like everyone else we burnt at least 2 which was quite funny. Here is a photo of my pancakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment