Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

🏀Netball Training Cancelled🏀

🏀Netball Training Cancelled🏀
Malo lelei unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Team from Last year
Image result for netball
In case you didn't know there is a netball cluster tournament I am apart of including other Kia Manawanui Syndicate Students and we usually have training after school on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday's after school from 3:00 pm till 4:30 pm. Sadly it had been raining today so today's training had been cancelled which is sad because it was one of things that I was looking forward to because I was going to be focusing on my Physical side. Myself and some friends were waiting under the shelter nearby room 1 waiting for Faith think that if we weren't going to have training out we would probably have training in the hall but we didn't. When Faith arrived she said that she was sorry but there would be no training today and that she would tell us who the people filling in the 2 available spots in the team, I am hoping they are 2 of my other best friends Hevani and Lydia because I know that they are committed and will do anything for the team, but sadly Faith didn't tell us today but will be telling the whole team on Thursday or Fridays training. She also said that next it is raining on a training we would probably and hopefully to train at the courts at Faith's school, Tamaki College.

Besides training being cancelled I had an exciting day with all of our stuff like Assembly, Maths and practising for the production.

Fun fact - I have been playing Netball since I was about 4 years old. 
Fun fact pt.2 - Grace and Tevita are captains and Demetrius and Constance are Co-captains.

Question - Whats your favourite sport? (Mine is Netball obviously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment