Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

🎨My Cultural Artwork - A Random Blog🎨

Image result for tangled art gif
🎨My Cultural Artwork - A Random Blog🎨
Talofa lava unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Today after school I was at my home and although I love blogging I really felt like drawing today. I decided to combine the 3 most common cultural patterns into a drawing (The cultures are Maori, Tongan and Samoan). I have gotten an inspiration by our production we are getting ready to share next week on Tuesday, I was really inspired by all of the groups cultures and how they are sharing there natural disasters based on there story and cultures. Everyone is going all out with the costumes, props and tapa cloths so I felt expressing how I feel into a drawing.

I have gotten inspired and learnt how to do these patterns based on these images I have been looking at:
Image result for maori patterns
Maori Patterns
Image result for tongan patterns
Tongan Patterns
Image result for samoan patterns
Samoan Patterns
I hope you can recognise the patterns I have used in my drawing and I hope you like it. My drawing is a bit rushed but I still love it and I hope to do my artworks like this in the future and even hopefully at school! 

Here it is:
CLICK THE HAND FOR A BETTER VIEW!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and tell me what you think of my drawing and if I should keep on doing it in future blogs. Comment what blogs you would like to see, what I can improve on and if you can find the patterns that I have used from the following photos. Fun Fact - I used a pen while drawing, so one simple mistake would have been quite hard to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment