Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

😢Bye Mrs. Fepuleai😢

😢Bye Mrs. Fepuleai😢
Image result for nga iwi school mangere
Mrs. Fepuleais new school!

Kia ora unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

This week and next week is going to be very sad because unfortunately Mrs. Fepuleai will be leaving the Tamaki Whanau but fortunately she will be sent away in a powhiri to a new school in Māngere, Nga Iwi.

Tomorrow 12 students (including me) have been chosen to go to the powhiri at Nga Iwi to sing to waita's for Mrs, Fepuleai which are, Te Aroha & Tamaki E, which I am very proud to lead and I hope I can do an amazing job as the other students will. This does mean that we will be missing out on Technology but it is a very good reason and I would rather pass an amazing teacher onward instead of going to Technology.

Mrs. Fepuleai
One memory that I will cherish with Mrs. Fepuleai was Science class. Mrs. Fepuleai took our Science class and she would tell us about the phases of the moon and how the pattern goes; now I love looking at the moon and admiring its different shapes, I loved having to do our science project and I knew the second that I saw Mrs. Fepuleai see our project my face glowed up because she just smiled and I was SUPER proud of myself. I am going to miss Mrs. Fepuleai and her smile that shines everyday and although she is living she will still be at our school with the memories.

I will miss you Mrs. Fepuleai and I wish you the best of luck and your new school as the principal. I hope you enjoyed this blog and Please comment your favourite memory with your favourite teacher and a fun fact is, I have never had Mrs. Fepuleai as my teacher until this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment