Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

😜My Plans for Tomorrow - A Random Blog😜

😜My Plans for Tomorrow - A Random Blog😜

Malo lelei viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Related image
Image result for band gifAs you know, on Thursdays we have Technology at Tamaki College but unfortunately some people won't be attending but for a really good reason and that reason is... there is a powhiri for Mrs. Fepuleai at her new school were some of our students will be performing and at the school Nga Iwi from 9:00am till just before lunchtime, We are going to miss Mrs. Fepuleai more than anything but I know that we will still have her apart of the Tamaki whanau because once apart of the Tamaki Family, always apart of the Tamaki Family. Mrs. Fepuleai is a very caring, kind and lightening up the mode kind of a person and I believe that it is very rare to have a Mrs. Fepuleai in your life and I will miss her.

Image result for sports gifs netball After we come back from the powhiri we will be heading into lunch and into Maths since Ms. Aireen will be getting watched from some people, but the band might not be there since we might have Band Practise with Caleb in the Music room but I am fine with any option because I know either will be fun. After school we will be having training with our coach Faith to train for the cluster tournament next week on Friday where we will be versing a lot of other primary schools which I am excited for. During training we are going to be finding out who has filled in the 2 spots left in the team on late notice and I am really hoping they are my 2 best friends who have unfortunately not made it the first time, Hevani and Lydia.
Image result for maths gif

Those are my plans for tomorrow so I just wanted to let you guys know why I won't be blogging that much. I would love for you guys to comment what you think I can improve on and one thing you are looking forward to tomorrow or any day of the week. Here is a fun fact - This is the first team that I have ever been in with my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment