Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Blog Commenting - Arizona

Image result for blogging👍BLOG COMMENTING- ARIZONA👍

Bonjour viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!
 Today I have decided to do another blog commenting post. The person that I nominated to commented on was... Arizona! Arizona is one of my very close friends and we have been friends since I was 6 or 7. We met in 2013 in Mrs. Sharma's class and she is a great friend to have. She is a natural spost and she always commits and tries her best for everything




The post that I chose to comment on was Arizona's:
Click this link to visit Arizona's AMAZING blog!

Here is the comment that I have left on her blog:








Here is what I wrote in case you cannot read the comment that well:
"Hola Arizona,
I love how you have a very eye-catching and organised party. I feel like you need to improve on adding more detail to your work to give us more of a glimpse of what you have been learning about other than that, ka pai and great work!"
-Edith :D

I commented on Arizona's blog because I wanted to give her some tips because she is a great friend and she is an excellent learner and a great person added to the KM syndicate!
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Leave positive comments on my classmates blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment