Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

🔥Bushfire Research🔥

🔥Bushfire Research🔥
Aloha viewers.unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Related imageToday I am going to be doing a blogpost about another natural disaster but this time I will be writing about... WILDFIRES/BUSHFIRES! I am going to be writing about wildfires/bushfires because I find them very interesting and I am very intrigued to learn about them. I do not know that much about bushfires but I know with a lot of research I can figure this puzzle out!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wildfires are uncontrollable blazer which are fuelled all with weather, wind and dry underbrush (small tree or shrub). Wildfires are also known as forest fires and bushfires and they can burn acres of land in minutes and will consume of what is in their way. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Image result for bushfiresWildfires are most commonly to occur due to lightning, volcanic eruptions and sadly also humans carelessness. An example of the human carelessness is that,
'In October 2007, a 10 year old boy were playing with matches in California. The fire had gotten bigger and Santa Ana winds had spread very quickly and they had turn into flames.'. Here is where I got the information to this story - CLICK ME! Wildfires can also be caused when a Cigarette is found in a dry land causing the land to catch on fire or start a bushfire.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We are more affecting the bushfires more than they are affecting us. We are affecting bushfires because some people choose to smoke around dry land which creates the bushfire. One way that bushfires can affect us is that the heat and the smoke can make us go out of breath. But majority of bushfires are caused due to people carelessness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Image result for next stepsSomething that I found challenging about this task was staying focused because I tend to get distracted easily which is not good since I am a student who takes there netbook home and is a student leader so I must focus on that which is my next learning steps.

Something I enjoyed about this task was working collaboratively with my classmate, Faka'ata, who was also researching about bushfires and we had came up with a definition together;
'A fire to a forest that burns rapidly'. I also loved researching about the topic on my netbook and book which I found very interesting.
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALA: What bushfires are, how they are caused and how they affect us!

No comments:

Post a Comment