Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Flood Research

Flood Research
Aloha viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Image result for flood
Today I am going to be doing a blogpost about another natural disaster but this time I will be writing about...Floods! I am going to be writing about floods because I find them very interesting and I am very intrigued to learn about them.WE have done another reading jigsaw and so I decided to write about floods with my group Bianna, David, Perenara and Timeus.
------------------------------------------------
Floods cannot be prevented and it is known as one of the most deadliest natural disasters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floods are also caused due to a heavy storm or when a river overflows its barrier and dependent on the flood it can have different amount of pace and it is much more worse if you have saturated ground .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image result for after effects of floodThe after effects of a flood:
  1. You can lose a lot of your belongings.
  2. Lose members of you family.
  3. You can’t drink the water because it might have sewage water or poison chemicals which you should NOT put in your body.
  4. Become homeless because house is wrecked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a screenshot of my collum -










-------------------------------------------------------
WALT: Summarise information in a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment