Pages

Saturday 21 July 2018

NEW GREETING!

Image result for hello gif]Kia ora viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have been thinking and instead of having the same old boring intro I wanna get something that hopefully gets the audience's attention. I have gotten this Idea from one of my classmates, Constance. The blog I saw about her new intro:
CLICK ME
Here new greeting is,
"WhatsPoppn, WhatsGood, What it is, Whats up!"
Which I think is a really cool new greeting and much more unique than the other classmates blogs!

So yes I will still starting with a greeting from other cultures because I want to show our tamaki vibe of including everyone, culture, colour and the differences we have in the school and world. So you have probably already know what my new greeting is based on that I have been using it in my most recent blogs which is:
"......... viewers, unicorns, aliens or what and whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!"

I hope you are not offended or think this is a weird greeting to use but I like because I think that it expresses my weird but fun and unique personality! 

Now here are some memes and giphys that relate to this topic because why not they are SUPER funny and I just love memes because they make me SMILE!

Hope you enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Image result for Thank you memeImage result for boring gif and memes

No comments:

Post a Comment