Pages

Saturday 21 July 2018

🎉Congrats on 200 this year Lydia🎉

Konichiwa viewers, unicorns, aliens or what or whoever you are and welcome back to my blog!
A few days ago another close friend of mine, Lydia, had reached 200 blog posts for this year. Lydia is a great friend of mine who is an incredible person.

One moment with Lydia that I will always remember with Lydia was when in 2015 her and I had to create a presentation about the history of christmas and we had to create our own christmas carol and we had worked so well together and bonded amazingly and then I knew that our friendship was going to be incredible!

Here is the link to those blogs:
CLICK THIS

Now we probably already know that I have already created a congratulations poster that looked like this:





















But I believe that we should always try our best to try and celebrate everybodies success because why not it is the polite thing to do!

Task link:
CLICK ME
Lydia's Blog:
CLICK ME TOO
Comment of the blog:
What is the biggest accomplish you have conquered?

Now here is the poster that I have created for her success of 200 this year!
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Celebrate my friends success!
-----------------------------------------------------------
CONGRATULATIONS LYDIA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment