Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

🎉REACHING 600 BLOGS!🎉

🎉REACHING 600 BLOGS!🎉
Kia ora viewers, unicorns, aliens or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!
Image result for congrats memes cartoonsAs you know yesterday I had reached 600 blogs (Screams in excitement silently), well since I have reached 600 blogs I have decided to create a poster showing how long I have been blogging and who I would like to thank! I first started off from thanking my teachers and family for encouraging me too blog and to have fun at school to help me get into a possibly good college and university. I also wanted to say thank you to my role model, Willy Illy (an ex tamaki student), who inspired me to blog and make me want to be sure it was up to standard. I now wanted to thank my friends who inspired me to try my best to carry on blogging and gave me experiences to blog about!

Here is now my DLO that I have created to show my appreciation of reaching 600 blogs and reaching my goal! Here is the link to what my goal was in case you didn't know - CLICK ME!
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I have written incase you can't see on the DLO:


It has been since 2015 since I have been blogging so that is three years that I have been blogging and I have finally reached 600 blog posts.

I would 1st like to thank all teachers and my parents that have supported me and encouraged me to keep on blogging because hopefully it will give me a better chance of going to a good college and hopefully university.

I would secondly love to thank my role model who had inspired me to blog and that was Willy Illy. Willy Illy was an old Tamaki Student and he had over 1000 blogs or even more; which inspired to try and hopefully get close to his blogs!

Last but not least I would like to thank my friends who have ALWAYS encouraged me to try everything for blogging and making the blogging experiences happen!

Here is my task link - CLICK ME TOO!
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Thank you for reading and please comment what you think I can improve on!

Question of the blog - What is your biggest accomplishment and why?
-----------------------------------------------------------
IALT: Create a DLO showing my appreciation of reaching 600 blogs!
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hey Edith,

    CONGRATULATIONSSSS on reaching 600 blog posts 🎉 What an ASTONISHING achievement, even I haven't reached it yet but hopefully, I WILL by the end of the year! Remember this bible verse : Philippians 4:13 ~ I can do ALL through Christ who strengthens ME! - This HELPS me a LOT when I need to reach my goals and hopefully it will help you too! Keep Up The Great Effort 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akanesi,
    thank you for this amazing comment that you have left I love how you have added a bible verse and it means a lot to me that you have added that since I love learning about religions especially since me, myself doesnt go to church.

    Malo,
    Edith :D

    ReplyDelete