Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

➗Math Test➗

➗Math Test➗
Image result for maths testToday I will be sharing a reflection about our E-asttle Maths test from yesterday. Yesterday we had an E-asttle test just to test where we were during the half of the year. I was honestly very nervous because I did not want my levels to drop on maths.

We first had to sign in which was a trouble because I could not remember my password that I had created from 2 years ago, and what made that worst was when Mrs. Fepuleai was able to make us reset our password my Internet had cut off and I had missed some of the test while some people were in the middle of it so that was not great. So my Internet had reconnected and I was ready to start my test. I was even more nervous because I was afraid that my Internet would cut off and I would have to start my test all over again which I was NOT looking forward to.

Image result for maths testI was in the middle of my test and as any other student and I knew I couldn't ask for help from my teachers or classmates so I was just sitting there trying to find out if this was a percent, fraction or a decimals problem, but just thinking and sitting there I knew I could solve the problem if I have just tried. So I was on my second to last question and I was thinking and as I looked at the timer it had said 5,4,3,2... and my test had automatically ended but was finished. I was quite mad since my test hadn't even finished and my timer just went out but hey I guess now I can move on.

Something that I found challenging during this test was as I said to figure out what kind of problem it was abd to being able to figure the answer out with problems I couldn't understand. What I enjoyed about the test was being able to have a growth mindset towards the test after having a holiday mode. My next goal is to learn my fractions, ratios and decimals to get better at Maths!

Hope you enjoyed the reflection I have written! Please comment what you think I can improve on!

Question of the blog - What is the hardest test you have ever done?

No comments:

Post a Comment