Pages

Friday 20 July 2018

I'M HERE. I'M BACK

Image result for im back funny gif
Hello viewers that are hopefully reading this blog!
So I know that I have NOT been blogging but I have a very good reason so nobody have to tell
Ms. Komor and Ms. Aireen alright :D, nope just joking. Soooo the reason that I have not been blog as much as I do oftenly is because since it is the holidays but my dad is still working, he had to go work in Gisborne so we went there in this amazing rented home we had rented from Monday till Friday (the weekdays) and I didn't bring my netbook because I wouldn't want anything to happen to him!

Well since we have 2 more days before school starts I will try blogging as much as I can to well express my learning and just random but yet hopefully very exciting blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment